PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We will collect and process the following personal data:
Personal data we collect about you.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, the browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version
andthe operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit including clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time)
,pageresponse times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks andmouse-overs).
- Information to enable the ISF and our partners to administer all online data, including personal data, assessment data
andhistory of involvement with ISF.
Personal data we might receive from other sources.
It is possible that we receive personal data, not from you directly but your school
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL GROUNDS
We process your personal data for the following purposes, based on the following legal grounds:
We will use these personal data collected about you on the basis of our legitimate interest to be able to provide you with a well-functioning Website or, for certain cookies, based on your consent:
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our
Website,when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising and sponsorship we serve to you and others, and
- To deliver relevant advertising and sponsorship to you;
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us, including your personal data, is stored on our secure servers and we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures that are necessary to protect the personal data from accidental or unauthorized destruction, accidental loss, as well as from alteration, access and any other unauthorized processing of the personal data.
Unfortunately, the transmission of personal data via the Internet is not completely secure. We
Session and analytical Cookies usually also have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (so-called session cookies), while others can be stored longer on your computer, sometimes until you delete them manually (so-called permanent cookies).